We want your Zurich Classic experience to be the best possible! Planning ahead will allow you to make the most of the day and ensure you don’t miss a single swing of your favorite golfer.
NO RE-ENTRY | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Youth: Free grounds admission for children 17 and under with a paid adult.
Military: Free grounds admission for active military with proper identification.
To provide an orderly and controlled environment for fans seeking autographs, and at the same time allow players to avoid interruptions and distractions while preparing for and competing in the tournament, the PGA TOUR has established the following guidelines regarding autographs:
- Autograph policy is in effect for official competition rounds only.
- Players are asked not to sign autographs after the start of their rounds until conclusion, except during periods of suspension of play.
Mobile devices will be permitted on site. However, they MUST be on silent mode, they must be used in designated areas ONLY and they must NOT disrupt play. Video recording, of any kind, will not be allowed. Failure to comply may result in confiscation.
Handicap viewing areas that are free and open to the public are located at the 19th Hole and a dedicated viewing area on the 18th green. For handicapped spectators wishing to enjoy the comforts of our hospitality venues, the Champion’s Club will be handicapped-accessible for ticketed patrons.
For those requiring special handicap needs not addressed, please call the tournament office for accommodations.
First Aid, provided by LSU Health New Orleans, is located near the 10th tee. In the event of an accident or injury on the golf course, proceed to the First Aid trailer or contact a gallery marshal or tournament official with a radio and explain the nature of the injury or illness. They will contact First Aid to assist you.
- Keep voices low during tournament. Turn all pagers off or set them to vibrate.
- Cell phones, on silent mode, will be permitted, but are to be used in designated areas ONLY and are not to disrupt play. Absolutely no video recordings allowed.
- Be considerate—do not smoke around large groups of people.
- Turn off automatic flash on your camera. (After Wednesday, cameras, including phone cameras, are not to be used.)
- Do not stand in front of sitters. Do not heckle the players. Stay behind the ropes. Stand still as golfers are playing through. Obey the stewards.
The Zurich Classic of New Orleans and the PGA TOUR monitor the weather daily during tournament week. In the event of thunder storms, lightning or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the electronic scoreboards around the golf course. When these warnings appear, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter immediately. The electronic scoreboards will keep spectators advised as to the length of the delay in play; however, in the event of severe weather and lightning, avoid the following areas: bleachers, tall or isolated trees, hilltops or other high areas, open fields, golf carts, lakes and ponds, metal fences, barricades, hospitality venues, etc.
During severe weather, avoid the following areas
Tall or isolated trees
Hilltops, other high areas
Lakes and ponds
Metal fences, barricades, etc.
The Following Items Are Prohibited
- No Backpacks
- No Chair Bags
- No Lawn or over size chairs
- No Seat Cushions
- No pets except for service animals
- No Bicycles
- No opaque bags larger than 6”x6”x6” (in their natural state) will be permitted
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x 6″x 12″ will be permitted
- No Video Cameras at any time
- No Cameras permitted after Wednesday
- No Radios, Televisions, or other electronic noise producing items
- No Whistles, Horns or Noise Makers
- No Signs or Banners
- No Alcoholic Beverages may enter or leave the Tournament
- No outside Food or Beverages may enter the Tournament except for medical or infant needs
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No Coolers of any kind
- No Weapons of any kind may enter the tournament including but not limited to fire arms or knives
- No Computers or Laptops
- No Fireworks
- No Illegal Substances
- No Laser Pointers
- No Poles or Rods
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR/Tournament Security
ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL BE CONFISCATED — PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR.
Confiscated items may be reclaimed, upon your exit, at the security tent on Lapalco Blvd., located at the front entrance, until 7:00 p.m. After 7:00 p.m., confiscated items may be picked up the following day and item must remain in one’s vehicle. Tournament office is not responsible for any unclaimed confiscated items after 30 days.
Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds and revocation of your ticket without refund. Please observe the rules and regulations noted above.